Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Log/Pic 57 The Cabin


So we decided to take a little trip to Buzz's cabin in New Hampshire.First we had to scare away the mice. I was careful not to shoot Lisa in the foot like I did to my brother the last time we I did this.

The addition-a new bed

The outhouse

Building a fire

Fresh peculated coffee made on the open flame
From our house I brought anything that no longer worked...and a few things that still did but would be wicked cool to blow up!
Then we shot the shit out of them!
This month I also set up a display at the community center at the Enfield library.
Mapping things out
Complete!
A couple from each continent
23 Photos in all (2 not shown).
This is Lisa and her parents, Ray and Cynthia, who spent three hours with me setting up this display.

No comments: