Monday, December 05, 2011

Log / Pic 102 NBC & Madam Tussauds

So we took our seniors to another trip to the city for the holiday season. This is a combo between this and last year. This year we started off with a tour of the NBC studios at 30 Rock. We saw things like the control room, Good morning America set, and my favorite, the set for Saturday Night Live. There were a couple of celebrities on stage rehearsing, but I didn't really know them. It's not like it was Angelina Jolie.

Next we ate at the Stardust Diner. The future stars sang to us while we ate our $20 grilled cheese sandwiches. Below is one of my favorite places-M & M World. M & M everything!
Next we went to Toys R Us.
I must have really liked this place.
I had to squeeze in the New York Public Library for my students.
The tree at Rockefeller Square...
where we watched the people skate.
Then Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum.
Where I met many of my idols/heroes.
Like Morgan Freeman & Ben.
Nelson Mandela
Einstein
The Dalai Lama
Gandhi
The Pope
Lucy-I Love Her
Ali
Pele'

Of course Bruce Springsteen-The Boss
I asked Bill Gates if he could spare some change
I met Hanna Montana
And I spent my final minutes with my favorite celebrity/hero/idol-Angelina.

No comments: