Friday, September 22, 2006

Log/Pic 25 Tahiti

Tahiti!
So this is one of the most expensive places to go, but my Lans Chili Airlines has a stopover there so I had to take advantage of this and dive! dive! dive! I decided to bond with this stingray, kind of as a tribute to Steve Irwin-sorry mom!

The water was very clear and deep blue as you can imagine. This made it easier to spot the sharks, eagle rays and turtles we saw.
The resort that I dove from was beautiful, so I spent most of my time there.
I stayed at Fi-Fi. I never figured out if it was the name of someone or a type of hostel. What it was was a bed on a porch attached to someone's house. This is NOT a picture of it.
Messing around with my underwater camera.
I only stayed in Tahiti a couple of days. This airline made one more stop before it hit S.A.

No comments: