Monday, August 22, 2011

Log/Pic 98 Utilla, Honduras

Flying to the little bay island of Utilla from the main land Honduras.
Above is my back porch.
Below is the view from the front.
Our whale-shark shaped pool
Thiery from France, Liz from Venezuela, me and lisa...from the USA
Our cool dive shop
Keeping away boredom when the boat broke down...sound familiar?
Visiting the fishing village a few islands over.
This family lived alone under a boat on the adjacent abandoned island.
A fisherman feeding the birds
Our first week's dive buddies: Doug, Josephina, Juju, Mark, Barbara, Lisa, me, Victoria
Alien Bubbles
electric eel
Gigundous octopus
stingray
my favorite-seahorse
a ramora tries to suck onto me; the hair turns him off
atoad fish-my first
a lionfish-speared
bonding with squid again-we say them mate!
underwater reflections
Halli Burton Shipwreck
Last day, couldn't dive, so kayaked

No comments: